Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My Camping trip.

This is about my camping trip that every 6th class person has to take.
I loved it,I will give an example,one time when i was in my tent,everyone said "Quick lets go down to the river,w'ell have a water fight there."
So i got dressed as quickly as i could into my spare clothes hat i brought,then we all went down to the river and my friend David was in first so he drenched me when i got into it,then i soaked him.When the girls got in,all he boys were splashin them,anyway,it was really fun,I liked the nightgames too.
The Carrigduff teacher took one team on a journey somewhere on the camp.Anywhere.
It was my teams turn and everyone on my team had to find there way back,so me and a boy called John told the girls to go a different way to go back to the camp,me and John went the short way,but it was very long still.
Anyway,me and John found our way back and the other team was waiting there to try and catch us,luckily there was only one person out of there team there,me and John made it past him and i made it to the chair without him touching me.So we won that round.

No comments: